ACCOUNTANTS HELPING YOU ACHIEVE BETTER BUSINESS, BETTER LIFE
BJT Business Advisors are accountants and business advisers, based in Berwick. We provide financial and business advisory services to clients across Melbourne and Australia. Our services include accounting, bookkeeping, business structure planning, taxation, superannuation, retirement planning, financial mentoring and cloud business systems support.
THE MEANING OF TEAMWORK IS "BETTER BUSINESS, BETTER LIFE"
Our services are underpinned by our business philosophy – which is all about teamwork to help you achieve your version of success. We work love working alongside our clients as they build their wealth.
We start by getting to know your professional and personal goals, and how your business operates. From here, we help you set KPIs and put systems into place to monitor progress towards achieving them. Along the way we can take care of your books, tax, super and other accounting needs.
The knowledge we gain from working closely with you builds the basis of a professional partnership. We are just a phone call away for any business advice you might need as you work towards your KPIs and meet your goals. Most importantly, we will be there to celebrate your success with you! You will enjoy the benefits of working with a team who genuinely have your best interests at heart.
Contact BJT Business Advisors on 03 9709 2600 to learn more about how you can achieve your “Better Business, Better Life.”
Full Service Accountant
– Financial Statements.
– Business Income Tax Returns.
– Personal Income Tax Returns.
– Business Activity Statement (BAS).
– Income Activity Statment (IAS).
– Fringe Benefits Tax.
– Salary packaging.
– Protection strategies.
– Annual Review reporting.
– Payroll Tax and WorkCover Reconciliations.
– ASIC Company Obligations.
– Setting SMART goals.
– KPIs and performance measurement.
– Team management.
– Managing ATO payments.
– Accountability and focus.
– Confidential professional advice.
– Strategic sounding board.
– Profit planning.
– Succession planning.
Self Managed Superannuation
Giving you control over your investments.
– Greater flexibility.
– Documenting strategies – Reviewing progress.
– Tailored taxation management.
– Establishing and managing pensions.
– Directing property investment.
– Owning business real estate and property.- Profit planning.
– Understanding of known fees.
– Professional partnerships with Xero, Quickbooks and MYOB
– Setting up your books.
– Data entry.
– Accurate coding.
– Checking transactions.
– Bookkeeping advice.
– Budget forecasts.
– Cashflow planning.
– Profit improvement review.
– Business Trend and KPI Reporting.
– Staff planning strategies.
– Employee bonus schemes.
– Personal taxation accountants.