ACCOUNTANTS HELPING YOU ACHIEVE BETTER BUSINESS, BETTER LIFE
BJT Business Advisors are accountants and business advisers, based in Berwick. We provide financial and business advisory services to clients across Melbourne and nationally. Our services include bookkeeping, business structure planning, taxation, superannuation, retirement planning, financial mentoring and cloud business systems support.
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS "BETTER BUSINESS, BETTER LIFE"
Our services are underpinned by our business philosophy, which is all about teamwork. It means we work as a team to help you achieve wealth and well being.
We do this because we love working with our clients as they achieve success. We start by understanding your professional and personal goals. And, we get to know how your business operates. This gives us a solid basis for a professional partnership. From here, we help you set KPIs and put systems into place to monitor these. Along the way we take care of your books, tax, super and more. Plus, we are just a phone call away for any business advice you might need along the way. All of this is about helping you reach those KPIs and meet your goals. And, most importantly, we will celebrate your success with you!
All of this means you enjoy the benefits of working with a team who genuinely have your best interests at heart. Contact us on 03 9709 2600 to learn more about how you can achieve your “Better Business, Better Life.”
Business Accountants and Taxation
– Full service accountants.
– Preparation of Financial Statements.
– Business Income Tax Returns.
– Personal Income Tax Returns.
– Business Activity Statement (BAS) reporting, reviewing, completion and lodgement.
– Income Activity Statment (IAS) Lodgement.
– Fringe Benefits Tax and Salary packaging.
– Protection strategies.
– Annual registration reporting.
– Payroll Tax and WorkCover Reconciliations.
– ASIC Company Obligations.
– Setting SMART short term and long term goals.
– KPIs and performance measurement.
– Team management.
– Managing ATO payments due.
– Keeping you accountable and focused.
– Confidential, professional, ongoing advice.
– A sounding board who challenges you to improve.
– Profit planning.
– Succession planning.
– Profit planning.
– Control over your investments.
– Greater flexibility.
– An understanding of known fees.
– Documented strategies and reviewed progress.
– Tailored taxation management.
– Flexibility with establishing and managing pensions.
– Investing in direct property.
– Owning business real estate and property.
– Professional partnerships with Xero, Quickbooks and MYOB
– Setting up your books.
– Data entry.
– Accurate coding.
– Checking transactions.
– Bookkeeping advice.
– Budget forecasts.
– Cashflow planning.
– Profit improvement review.
– Business Trend and KPI Reporting.
– Staff planning strategies.
– Employee bonus schemes.
– Personal taxation accountants.